Our Procedures Have Changed, But Our Passion for Pets Has Not.
Just like you, we’ve watched as the COVID-19 pandemic has altered the world we live in. While so many things remain unknown and in limbo, we wanted you to know that we’re still OPEN to serve you, albeit in a strictly curbside fashion for the foreseeable future.
Here’s how our curbside service works:
- Call us when you arrive, and a member of our team will come out and pick up your pet.
- Please make sure your pets are secured on a leash or in a carrier.
- We’ll take your pet in for his or her appointment and call you with treatment plans and other details that you can approve over the phone.
- Please remain onsite in your car during your pet’s exam.
- Payment will be taken over the phone.
- Our team will then return your pet to you, curbside.
Curbside service is likewise available for all pet food and medication orders through the hospital. Simply call in your order and when it’s ready a member of our team will delivery right to your car.
If you prefer, we also offer telemedicine through TeleVet.
This service allows you to connect with the same doctors you know and trust, all from the comfort of your home through your smartphone. TeleVet is avaible to current clients with pets that have been seen at the hospital in the past year. To get started with Televet, download the app here.
It’s important to remember that pets’ needs don’t go away with shelter-in-place directives. Our animal companions can still fall ill and get injured and so we ask that you make sure to keep their vaccines up to date and call us at (631) 887-3508 or schedule appointments online if your pet requires urgent or preventative care.
Like so many other small businesses, we are short-staffed at this time and thank you for your patience and cooperation. Please take care of yourselves and your furry families.